Hello people noob in the building

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holianl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I guys and gals 1of my mates recommended this forum so here I am my name is lee I've just purchased a fluvial aroma 240 on Thursday and have just set it up I don't really know anything about tropical fish so it's good to have somewhere to pick up hints and tips I'm having fun looking at a tank full of water and wood so can not wait till I get my fish in hopefully want to get some zebra pleco and platinum angels they are the 2 fish I purchased the tank for any help and info would be great

Holianl

New Tank Set Up

I guys and gals 1of my mates recommended this forum so here I am my name is lee I've just purchased a fluvial aroma 240 on Thursday and have just set it up I don't really know anything about tropical fish so it's good to have somewhere to pick up hints and tips I'm having fun looking at a tank full of water and wood so can not wait till I get my fish in hopefully want to get some zebra pleco and platinum angels they are the 2 fish I purchased the tank for any help and info would be great

Holianl

Hello H...

Well, let's get started. You need the tank, stand, lighting, power filter, heater, thermometer and substrate (gravel). Don't buy any plants or fish yet. Get all the other "non living" things first. There's quite a long shopping list, but this will get you started.

B

Back
Top Bottom