Hello. Show me your ways. :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corbo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey, I'm Corbin from a small town in Missouri. I don't have a lot of fish experience, but I am in love with the hobby.

It started off a year ago on my birthday when my girlfriend bought me my first betta... I was so excited, but he apparently wasn't. I woke up, and to my dismay, I found him lying on the floor all dried up. He was a jumper. I guess that's what I get for naming HIM Genevieve.

So, then for my next birthday (this year) as a prank, my girlfriend got me another betta. She assumed he wouldn't last long. However, Bart has been alive for several months now. I slowly moved him up after doing to research to bigger homes. At first I thought a 1.5 gallon was cool, but then I upgraded to a 10gallon. Best idea ever. I love it. I want more tanks now.

Anyways, basically, I am really interested in learning about this hobby and really admire a lot of the work that many of you other members do on your tanks.
-- I just cannot seem to make the plants in my tank look as good as yours!

Also, I live in a small town with kind of a piddly little LFS, so I end up getting many of my supplies at Wal-Mart :(

Anyways, thanks for reading this. Hope to learn a lot here!

Hey, thanks for the warm welcomes everybody!
I'm working on getting a good picture of my tank, but for some reason I can't get that golden shot! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom