Hello there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bubble

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,
I think i should start by saying that i am soooo new at this. I own and have had my goldfish for 4 months now and i really dont want him to die. Lately I've been really worried about him and I've realized I need help. Like I said I am really new at this. Never owned any fish this one is my first one. I dont even no if its a boy or girl. I need help.. bad!
I dont know anything about fish i am surprised I've had my goldfish for this long. For the past two weeks he hasnt been looking good which is why i decided to join this maybe i could get some help in taking proper care for my fish.
What worries me is some red spots my fish has right before his tail that i noticed yesturday after he had been floating on his side in the glass bowl i keep him in when i go home from college. I got worried and quickly changed his water. then a few minutes after he started swimming like normal a lil weak but i was glad he wasnt floating up top on his side. He looked very discolored, I fed him and he ate quickly something he never does... then i noticed the red spots... i dont know what to do. I've been reading online and i found some helpful information but i am such a newbie.. would anyone be kind enough to help??:-|

-ale

Back
Top Bottom