Hello there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beefy88

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been into aquariums off and on since I was a child, I currently am into planted aquariums , I hope to gain input/ advice and criticism in a productive and positive manner. I currently run a 33 gallon planted tank , ei dosing , injected co2 , 2x double 24 watt Hagen glo t5ho weekly water changes fluval 204 power head running my co2 reactor ecocomplete substrate
2 Angels, breeding pair bristle nose, 1 lonely Amano shrimp, 8 harlequin rasbora, 15 or so guppies ( want to get rid of them) pond snails and 5 assasin snails( I think they might be breeding) and about 10 bristle nose fry an the male is sitting on another clutch)
1 large amazon sword(15 or so daughter plants and more shoots daily) bacopa monneri ,rubin sword , micro swords crypt parva , java fern , some other recent additions as well I forget the names

I also have recently started a 10 gallon dirt tank miracle grow organic choice garden soil capped with Ecocomplete Anubis nana and Anubis batari, Africian java fern , assorted crypts hygrophiala a few micro swords 5 random bristlenose eggs that got kicked out of the nest but weren't white

And a 30 gallon tank currently waiting a stand ( going to be a heavily planted with lots of amazon swords bristle nose nursery )

Back
Top Bottom