hello there from Chicago by way of KY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZombiesAteMyDog

Aquarium Advice Activist
hello! I am new(ish) to the forums, well actually I have been posting for a month or so but figured I would make an official introduction.

I am 32 years old and Live in Bowling Green KY, though originally born and raised in Chicago, moved here about 4 years ago, I love the winters here... or lack of them :lol:

my interests are crazy wide and varied, I dabble in a little bit of everything though my 2 main passions are video games and zombie movies ( hence my name ) ever since I saw Night of the living dead in black on white on over the air TV in chicago as a little kid :brows:

I am semi new to fish keeping as a hobby, my parents had a tank when I was younger, and several other family members do now, and I did dabble in having an aquarium about 15 years ago, I got a 10 gallon , filled it up, through in a bunch of fish and chaos ensued, now much older and much wiser, and thank god much more access to the internet ( and google which brought me here ) I know everything I did wrong and am taking great care to avoid the same mistakes with my new 29 gallon ( and hopefully just the first of several to come ) aquariums.

and lastly, a huge thank you to everyone who has already helped me out and answered my quesitons, and to those who will answer them in the future because I am sure there are many more to come.

this is a great community and I am glad to be here.

(y)

Back
Top Bottom