Hello to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jsciacca

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
1st post on this sight, but am on several other forums-waterwolves, aquamojo, NANFA, plecofanatics. My tanks...30 gal. native, pygmy sunfishes**35 gal cube(i gave to the wife)community, danios and swordtails**55 gal. paratilipia bleekeri(lg. spt.) L264, L114 ** ;)125 gal. SA/CA cichlid, 4 jags, 1 jack demp., 2 calico convicts, 2 pleco, several ramdom loaches:)

just me: live in TN, from NY. SPORTS-mets, titans, ny giants(SB WINNERS!!!), cubs; basketball is a waste of time and money; hockey is great just no fav team or anything.

the ony good pics of my tanks in order 125, 55, 35

Attachments

• full 125.JPG
    full 125.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 64
  • the55.JPG
    the55.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 35b.JPG
    35b.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 65
Howdy jsciacca, and welcome to AA! Nice to see another Southerner on the site. I'm next to you in Arkansas, and have a brother in Nashville. Neither of us are native to our adopted states.

Dave

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to the site, I went to UT. GO VOLS!!!!!

I'm not native either, I'm from NY; have lived in MN, WA st., TX. Almost moved to arkansas years ago, bull shoals/Mt. Home area.

My apologies also for the late welcome --- So welcome and hello to a great site. I enjoyed you pictures -- You have a great set up -- see you around the site :)

Back
Top Bottom