Hello to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfishoweners

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there I am a new aqauriumist that is just starting our first 10 gallon tank with the hopes to expand to a larger tank in the future. Right now we currently have only artificial plants and decorations in the tank with one albino barb and a red tail black shark. We had more but mysteriously we lost two of our tiger barbs without any warnings. We look forward to learning more from all you folks here with your years of knowledge.

Cheers!

Josh

welcometoaa.gif

Thank-you all for the warm welcome, have scanned lots of the forums and read lots of the articles now and I have already learned a valuable lesson for the next time that I setup my tank to do a fishless cycle, I wish that I would have found this site before we got our tank up and running. Oh well lesson learned I just hope that everybody survives now that we are up and running. As for the redtail blackshark, he will get a newer and bigger home soon I have my eye on 30 gal tank as my next purchase because I would like to try and have live plants in the tank as well so day

sadly,a red tailed shark needs a 50 gallon aquarium.but on a happier note,welcome to AA

Welcome to AA, but yes a red tail shark needs at least a 55 gallon tank.

Back
Top Bottom