Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-25-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to all ( light setup help)

I am new to this forum thing so please bare with me. I am setting up a 125 g reef tank. Tank and cabinet in place. I have 3 16" Euphotica full spectrum led units. Each unit consist of 55 leds 8k to 20k color temp. 27 blue on one curcuit: 20 white ( 3 differant types) 4 voilets, 2 green ,2 red on another curcuit 90 degree optics 120 w. would like to know if I can get a prgrammable timer to each curcuit to mimic actual daybreak to night by dimming these curcuits. Just want to do it as close to real as possible. Bult in fans and plan to install 2 fans in canopy to blow front to back. top and back of canopy are open. Thanks
bubblehead644 is offline   Reply With Quote

light, setup

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com