Hello to everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluetech151

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well I just got a 5 gallon tank setup I just put some guppies in it. I use to have three 10 gallon and one 55 gallon setup but now I have just downsized to a 5 gallon.

Welcome to AA-sorry your have had to downsize so much to a small tank. :(
You will get lots of support and good conversation and advise here so feel free to jump in and tell us what is up.:)

I will share with you that this morning I got up to feed the fish, count noses and saw what from a distance looked like a bug in the tank. Turns out its a baby molly. Only live bearer is my female in the tank. She has no mate in there and I don't know how long it has been in there either. I don't have a tank ready to move it to so I put in extra floating grass and he seems to be ok. My husband named it "Morsal"(which I hope he doesn't become for my other 10 fish in the 36 gallon bowfront.) Know I could get a breeder tank for it and maybe I still will but I have read that they do just as well-maybe better-if they are free to swim freely and have plenty of hiding places. I looked in the filter-didn't see any siblings for Morsal.

Again, welcome to fishville!!:dance:

Well my power filter makes a grinding noise and I have got to find a way to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom