hello world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HorseyJesse

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hihi y'all...i am a newbie to these boards as well as to the hobbie..a fre months ago my friends bought me a 10 gallon aquarium and the works (filter, fish, everything). there have been many ups and downs with this hobby, prob cuz my friends didnt let the tank cycle before they dumped my new companions in :x , but oh well. i hope to make friends here. :)

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, and feel free to ask as you go. Before long you will be providing advice to those who are two steps behind you! :D

Welcome HoresyJesse,

Ahhhh yes, the old 10 gallon-got-you-hooked-now ploy. Buy a 10 gallon tank - end up with a 125.

Wish I was in Southern California right now - I shovelled 7 inches of snow out of my 150 foot driveway yesterday. Yikes! Sick of this white stuff.

Please don't tell me you were just at the beach. :)

Tom

Welcome. Glad to hear that you have already picked up on the great terms like Cycling a tank.

Welcome to AA!! :D You'll be signing up for the other AA in no time (Aquarium Anonymous) This hobby is addicting! I'm already saving for a 46 gal bow front.

Feel free to ask anything, there is no silly or stupid question. We look forward to seeing your posts.

TheMadNucleus said:
Wish I was in Southern California right now - I shovelled 7 inches of snow out of my 150 foot driveway yesterday. Yikes! Sick of this white stuff.

I agree, So. CA sounds like a great place to be! I shovelled 7" from around my street parked car, I battled the snow plow and lost :cry:

i wish it snowed where i am. it hasnt snowed in my city in like 15 years and evern then it prob wasnt even an inch..thats how rare it is...but if i was to drive to the mountains (45-60mins away) i could find snow. the heat gets annoying down here

Back
Top Bottom