hellos and kudos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

minzabella

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey everyone :)
my name is victoria. I live in san francisco and recently started my first aquarium. I'm curious.. what are these kudos things lited by everyone's name?
anyway, this site is fantastic! my first day posting here and everyone has already given me alot of much needed advice!
:lol:

Hi victoria. Is that you in your avatar? Just curious as I always seem to image the member as their avatar expecially when its photo of a person.

Glad to have you here and look forward to hearing all bout your aquarium and your progress in this great hobby.

For info about kudos you can check our Site Help/Feedback forum. There should be a sticky in that forum that talks about the Kudos system.

yah, that's me. I dont have any other icons except the ones I'd already made for a different website, so I just recycled it. :) I assume that's not you in your icon ;)
(and thank you for the info, I'll check that out!)

You got me. Thats not me but instead its my little girl. She will be 8 months on sunday.

Back
Top Bottom