Help a noob out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrimpybuisness

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys im sort of new here, only been on for a couple days and im kinda getting the hang of the app but...ive been trying to look for some plants but nobody responds Posted 3 times im looking for a mixed package of plants for my shrimp tank and no replies :(
Looking for just about any plants ( carpeting or anything nice, easy cheap! ) already have Java Moss and Dwarf Hair Grass
Where would be the best place to post im trying to buy? Or do any of you have plants for sale
Heres a pic of my shrimp tank. Houses 2 Reticulated Hillstream Loaches, 5 Orange Eye Blue Tigers, 3 Sakura Reds, and 3 Yellows

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1425354559377.jpg
    1425354559377.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 98
I don't have any plants but the classified section is the best place to look for plants. There are a lot of members that sell plant packages on there.

Very nice tank!! How much was all of that worth if you dont mind me asking? Been wanting to start a shrimp only tank for awhile now.

That tank would look awesome with lots of plants. Yeah check the classifieds plants are sold all the time over there.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom