HELP!!! lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newbreeder

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi every1 feel a bit out of my depth as my children bought themselves a tank about 3 mths ago we have slowly introduced the fish, and our latest additions of three balloon mollies bought on 7/4/10 1 has given birth 2 upto 30 fry 8/4/10 and im pretty sure the other 2 are due to have babies any time had 2 rush out and by a plastic breeder trap and caught the fry so they are safe. not sure weather 2 put the other 2 in the top half of breeder to make sure we catch all their fry

Normally you want to try not to stress them and the babies so you want to put them in as close to the birthing date or put them in a new tank temperarely. Same with the babies. You got to figure 30 fry will need grow out room eventually. You will also need to stop adding fish as 6 gallons is not enough for all those mollie babies and barley for the fish you have. If you upgraded to a 10g it would be perfect for your stock you have now and maybe another for the babies. They can be found REALLY cheap on craiglist.org and you are already out of room.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/

these mollies were ment 2 be the last additions didnt know they were pregnant no idea how long they have been pregnant as only bought them from the pet shop this week, plus this is our 1 and only tank

lol, then i would say you have a problem. I would find someone that could home them for you, take them off your hands, or has a bigger fish that needs a snack. They are 2 small to give to a pet store.

Back
Top Bottom