here I go..........HI!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heathers_hounds

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello to all! I have been lurking around here ever since I found this site. I figured it was time to jump in.My name is Heather, I am 31, married, and mom to 2 boys. My husband has his own business and I help with that. I love photography and now I am hooked on aquariums. Until I was given my 29 gal, it will be 2 years in August, I had only had small betta tanks. My uncle gave my mom the tank (with rocks and fish), after a while she have it all to me. I gave most of the fish away. I still have the same pleco and I can't figure out what kind he is. I have turned this tank into a semi-aggressive, planted enviorment. I am hooked...My fish adventure sparked an old flame with my friend..she got her tanks out, it has been a train reaction, 2 more friends followed and went bigger than me. I have a 10 gal planted, a 5 gal planted, and a 2 gallon. I have a 55 gal in storage, it is older and needs some work. I have an empty 10 as well. I hope to have a large tank one day, maybe salt water. I will have a pond/garden area, maybe this year. I have been thru the Red Ear Slider thing for a couple of years, thanks to my son. I recently found them a happy home. I am addicted to information and researching things I am in to. This site is great! I still have so much info to soak in. I am looking forward to being part of this forum. wow, that was long.

thanks for all the welcomes
do we have a little competition going on here?lol
I love everything aquatic!
what about the water garden/pond group?:)

Back
Top Bottom