Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katfish85

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone,
I'm really new to all of this but hope to gain more knowledge of fish care as I have two goldfish that I have adopted from a friend.
I have a 35 litre tank although I feel this may be a bit small for two at 2 1/2 inches long.
I am having a bit of a problem tho one of my fish has just recently got a wound on its side which appears to by bulging with a with substance I am extremely confused as to what this is and how it has happened. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?
I do a water change every two weeks (is this frequent enough?) and they appear to have been fine up to now.
I am a complete novice when it comes to my fish but I do worry I'm doing the wrong thing if anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it x
Ive attached some pics
image-51174548.jpg

image-2281321366.jpg

:welcome: to AA! You should post in the freshwater general section to get help with your questions. I'm no expert of goldfish but I know they need a lot bigger of a tank. Plus you.should be doing 2 25gallon water changes a week. Anyways that's my 2 cents hope you enjoy these neck of the woods :)

Back
Top Bottom