Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2manyFish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey just joined AA and figured id say hi. I have a 29 gallon tank that I have had for about 9 months now. I started it with a pleco, 2 platys, 2 swordtails, and some zebra danios. Ive bought a lot more fish since then and only have lost a couple along the way. When I moved from my old house in July I succesfully moved my pleco, 2 black angels, 12 neons, 2 platys, 6 baby swordtails, 1 cory, 1 otter cat, 2 high fin tetras, 5 columbian tetra, 1 yo-yo botia, and 1 zebra danio. Since then ive added 2 more corys, 2 snails,
2 kuhli loaches, 1 hillstream loach, and 2 glass catfish. I know it sounds like too many fish they all seem to get along fine. I havent had any diseases or deaths since I moved and lost my 2 guppys. My main reason for joining AA is because im thinking about switching from gravel to sand and wanted some ideas on the best way. I really would like to be able to do it with out having to take all the fish out. Id appreciate any and all ideas.

Thanks,
Ben

Back
Top Bottom