Hey :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kage Davies

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just a quick newbie hello. I've been stalking here for a while but decided to make an account because I have a pressing question I need some help with.

Just starting out my fish adventure. Currently fish free while I set up tanks and what not.

Emma x

Hey Emma, welcome to AA! What kind of tank are you setting up? And what kind of question did you have in mind?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well I had a small betta aquarium set up ready until a little moving accident -_-. I have two 15gal and one 23gal that I'm setting up right now. I am setting up freshwater tropical... I am letting them cycle while I decide what exactly is going in where. I had intended to get some cichlids until I realised they would soon outgrow everything I had :eek:. I think I might put some mollies/corys in the 23 and just keep the 15s if I end up with fry... Well, one will have my betta in till I get him a new home, anyway :).

Cool! I haven't gotten past having a 20 gallon yet. But I understand how you feel about the cichlids, I always wanted some but don't think I will be upgrading anytime soon. The first 20 gallon I had, I got for my male Betta, then slowly added neon tetras and Cory cats.

Yeah the cichlids were so small in Pets at Home, eh. I went and took a list of things that I liked, came home and researched them. Glad I took the time to avoid some disasters XD.

Do the corys get along with the betta okay? I really like corys, especially the albino ones. x

My albino corys loved my Betta, till he passed of old age. :( But he was a friendly Betta. So I didn't have to worry

I will see what he's like once he's settled... I might try if my tank is large enough. Since I have a couple I can always move them away again if there's any bad behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom