Hey All!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starka

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just a new member. I have been addicted to having aquariums for about a year now and I currently own 4 freshwater tanks. The house is filling up fast and I am starting to run out of room. :)
I never knew having a fish tank was so much work and expensive. When I was little we had a like a 30gal tank with lots of goldfish. But since all I did was feed them I didn't really know how to take care of them. My parents did most of the work.
So when I got my first tank I thought all I had to do is put some gravel in and some fish and I was ready to go. Oh, boy was I wrong. With all the water testing, chemicals, the special needs of the fish, compatbility, etc. It is a lot of hard work, but so worth it to see happy healthy fish. :fish1:
Thats my story.

Thanks All!

Hi, and welcome, Starka! :welcome: HaHaHa....around here that's called MTS (multi tank syndrome). And so, welcome to the addiction, as well. I'm sure your fish love you for it.:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AA:) I always say its as hard or simple as you make it? I hardly ever test the water on my tanks? After all if the fish look well why test?

Back
Top Bottom