Hey All!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kribensis12

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey, i am new here. I have a 20g flat hexagon fish tank with 1 flower pot, 2 piecies of slate, i plastic plant, 1 male turquoise jewel( he beat the crap outta his mate), 1 heater, and 1 20g bio-wheel filter. I also have a 30g tank with a dalmation veiltialed angel, and a black veil tail, also i have a albino cory, and a beat up female jewel cichlid. Plus i have 3 piecies of slate, 1 heater, 1 amazon sword plant, 4 grass- like plants, 1 30g bio-wheel filter. I am extremely happy as i have never been able to keep angels alive until now, so i faced a major milstone. I also have a 10g lizard tank with 1 log, 1 bulb, 1 wild caught brown anole, 1 wild caught house gecko, and 3 wild strawberry plants. I do have a 55g tank that i am trying to sell, sell, and a non-setup 20g tank also. I have been in the hobby for 10 years and am a highschool freshman. I also am a member at fishforums.net.

Welcome! Good to have you on board. Sounds like a nice case of multiple tank syndrome you got there, just like the rest of us! :p

Thanks, i caught MTS a while ago, when my uncle gave me a 20g flat hexagon for my 11th birthday( i think i was 11). Then i branched off to 1 2.5 plastic mini bow aquarium to raise guppy fry, and then a 55g, and then the extra 20g. I would have more tanks/fish, but since i am not old enough to ahve a job, i cant afford anything else. Do you live near st.petersberg? Becasue i just went there on vacation which is were i caught my anoles/house gecko's.

Back
Top Bottom