Hey all, From Upstate NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SKAustin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello All, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Stephen, I'm from Upstate NY, and I am a fish geek. I'm new to your site, but by no means new to forums, or the hobby. Im a 28 year veteran to the fishkeeping hobby, having worked my way up from a 10 gallon tank as a child. Ive suffered through the phases of MTS, and have now reduced the number of tanks back down to 3. I currently house a 55 gallon Tanganyikan Cichlid community, a 10 gallon grow-uot tank for a breeding pair of Julidochromis, and My pride and joy, a 55 gallon marine reef. Though I've had years in the FW aspects of the hobby, I am relatively new to the Reefkeeping/Saltwater side of the fun. My 55 gallon softies dominated reef is about 15 months old and has been fairly sucessful. I owe that to the 12 months of research I did before I even mixed the saltwater. Besides the Fishkeeping, I'm a 38 year old Police,Fire, & EMS Dispatcher with a love for photography, the outdoors, and all things natural.

Howdy and welcome to AA! Good to have another old-time keeper here :)

Dave

Welcome to the site! So...we expect lots of pics!

Time to start posting some pics of your tanks....

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to AA!!!

Great video too. I really enjoyed watching it. The music was an excellant selection.

nice video too bad the image wasn't meant to convert to youtube or it would have been much nicer but that wasnt your fault and no reflection on you.

Back
Top Bottom