Hey all. Newbie from Colorado

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stony

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just thought I would introduce myself and say hi.

Not a complete newbie when it comes to aquariums, I have had several freshwater setups over the years. My current little setup is a 7 gallon acrylic cylinder with 2 bichers. I am getting ready to transfer them over to a 25 gallon glass rectangle aquarium as they are quickly outgrowing their current living arrangements. Both are almost 7" long now. They both go through about 20 comets per week.

I am in the process of purchasing a complete 55 gallon set-up from a co-worker. This aquarium is acrylic and has virtually everything I will need for a saltwater set-up. The problem is, I have never had a saltwater tank before so am very nervous about it.

Anyways, great forum you have going on here. I've been perusing for a little while and the amount of information on here is mindboggling. I hope to learn quite a bit and also contribute in the future.

Welcome ! I've always wanted a saltwater tank but was always nervous also. I think the advent of the internet and this forum will help tremendously - "back then" research was much more difficult. Good luck with the tanks !!! Sounds like you're in for alot of fun :)

JoAnn

Back
Top Bottom