Hey Everybody !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robiray

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm Robi. a s/w engineer settled in Pune, India. Fish-keeping has been a hobby for me since childhood when I used to observe my dad maintaining his aquarium. I would still consider myself to be a newbie, though !

As of now, I just kick-started my passion last Sunday with a 18"(L) x 9"(W) x 18"(D) freshwater tank. I am a plant guy, so spent a lot on plants, though, the bad part is I don't recall the names of many. A few to mention would be green & red cabombas (2 pairs each), Java Fern (tied to driftwood), Amazon Swords(4). As far as the rest, I would want to know their names & would need your help. Maybe, I would post photos of them & you may let me know. Though, the cycling process has just begun, I kept a pair of rosy barbs, one, because I believe a bit on fish-cycling & the other cause they are hardy fish. I am, in no way, a cruel person & hence, carefully decided to keep just the barbs.

Bye for now ! Hope to hear from you guys soon !

hi robi hello and welcome to our forum.i from india too.i live in kolkata...you can post photo and i can help you as per as i can....which type of fish you keep in your tank?

Back
Top Bottom