Hey Everyone!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lsuar18

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone!!

My name is Lauren. I have been lurking on the site for a few days ever since my fiance and I decided we wanted to get a tank. I have already learned so much already!!! (including why our goldfish possibly died....) Besides a tank my family got when i was younger (which was NOT successful) and a betta (only marginally more successful) so.....basically I'm a total newbie!! But I am hoping to get everything started off right!! I'm full of questions and excited about our future tank!!! :)

Welcome to the forum! The poeple on here are extremely nice and helpful. And remember ask as many questions as you like.

I found this place about the same time you did. Nothing but helpful people so far. Those two articles someone linked to really help me understand the right way to get started. I'm sure I'll have setbacks, but at least I know A.A is here to help! So, yeah....hey there fellow newbie. :)

Welcome! And prepare to be sucked in to the addicting hobby of fish :)
Ive been on almost everyday since about march, and still have not gotten tired of this hobby!

Back
Top Bottom