Hey Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saulsilver1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My Tanks and Plans

Hey everyone, I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to just get an account. I currently have a 20 Gallon long saltwater tank with two wonderful clownfish (Maui and Nemo) in it. I have had this tank up and going for almost a year now, man how time flies. I'll try to get pics of it after I do a water change this evening.

Since Petco has their $1 a gallon sale until mid January or so, I recently purchased a 40g breeder and a 10g for a sump for it. I plan on making the 40g in a reef tank and have seen some pretty cool ones on here and have been inspired to really go big with it. Thinking about putting some designer clownfish and Gobies in it.

I also plan on purchasing a 29 gallon and another 10 gallon for a sump for it before their sale is over and using it for either one Maroon clownfish or as a seahorse tank. Not sure yet, but definitely have some fun projects.

I have also been looking into a small freshwater tank but those plans are pretty fare off haha. I tend to go overboard with my hobbies.

A Little About Myself

I am currently a student at the University of Nebraska, in Lincoln, NE. I am majoring in accounting but really have a passion for all walks of life. I like to think that I was a biologist in another life. Some of my other hobbies include, photography/astrophotography, traveling, astronomy, all things computers, and I also have a strong passion for learning but I don't know if you'd really call that a hobby.

Well, back to doing some more research, it seems to never end (y).

welcome! 40gal breeders make excellent reef tanks. I'm also a student. Marine bio major here.

Back
Top Bottom