Hey Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheLostTroll13

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys, and gals, I'm glad to have a found an actually helpful forum! My wife and I are new to the aquarium life and to be honest, it's been rough! But we are learning! We have a 6.5 gallon tank, a 6 gallon medical tank, and I am in process of building a 40 gallon tank. We currently have a Whiptail Catfish, a Bristlenose Pleco, and a Balloon Molly. We had more but lost them to ick. (We failed to save more due to our lack of knowledge on fish disease.) Anyways! Glad to be here and I've already received alot of help in the 24 hours I've been using this forum!

Thanks!

Hey guys, and gals, I'm glad to have a found an actually helpful forum! My wife and I are new to the aquarium life and to be honest, it's been rough! But we are learning! We have a 6.5 gallon tank, a 6 gallon medical tank, and I am in process of building a 40 gallon tank. We currently have a Whiptail Catfish, a Bristlenose Pleco, and a Balloon Molly. We had more but lost them to ick. (We failed to save more due to our lack of knowledge on fish disease.) Anyways! Glad to be here and I've already received alot of help in the 24 hours I've been using this forum!

Thanks!
Welcome. ?. Ich can get rough. I went thru it with 2 of my tanks. This forum is definitely helpful for everything u need.

Back
Top Bottom