Hey EveryOne!! Happy to be Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NiGeR1986

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey Everyone! Ive been wanting to join a forum like this for a very long long time!! My name is Kyle, im from Ohio, just finished up my bachelors degree in Computer Network Engineering. My two loves of my life are Computers and Salt water aquariums! I got out of saltwater for awhile after high school, but me and my fiancee just got a new place and iv been dying to start a new one up. So i did. Right now I have a 55 gallon Fish only tank. When I was big into it before i had a 55gallon Reef, 75Gallon fish only, and a 35hex invertebrates only. But now i just got the 55 which is perfect for now sits right next to the big screen!! :) Right now i have quit a bit of rock, I have (My fav fish in the whole world!!) Niger Triggerfish. I have a Blue Throat Triggerfish (Female), a Indian Yellow Tale Angelfish, a Tomatoe Clown, a Three Stripe Damsel, Domino Damsel. And my newest edition which i just got today a Snowflake Moray eel. Thas all i have for now, im just working on building up some more live rock. We got some pretty good stuff here in Ohio. Good Fiji rock. I work at our local pet store Jacks Aquarium n Pets. So i get discounted stuff which rocks. I think there only in Ohio though. Well enough rambling. Glad to meet everyone. And i know a heck of alot about Marine keeping and life, ive been at it for 7 years, so i will help at anyone who needs it. Later guys!!

Kyle

Oh-io!!!!

Sweet, YA dude thas where i graduated from OSU I just got my degree from there, freaking loved it dude, free home game tickets u cant beat that with a stick. Glad to meet you bro.

:D

Yea Im in the process of taking pics of all of em, i got a chance to upload a pic of my Niger Triggerfish, I used it as my profile pic, so if you see that, that is my fish, not something off the net or nething. More pics to come very very soon. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom