Hey everyone. New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariumbro2424

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey, I'm Brian and I have a passion for aquariums and fish just like most of you. I have been keeping freshwater aquariums for about 3 years now. I currently have a 20g long freshwater tank with a mixed bag of fish. I also have a 32g freshwater with a beautiful Koi Angelfish, rainbow shark, bleeding hearts and a rainbow Boesmani. Currently I started a 5 gallon nano saltwater tank. It's only been running for a day. Got the live rock and live sand in there, and have be testing my water regularly. I've read small saltwater tanks are tricky and everyone's being a real kill joy. I'm up for the challenge. I'm laid off for the winter so I have all the time in the world to get my SW tank up and running. My plan is to get inverts MAYBE a tiny fish. Anyone with polite recommendations for a newbie with marine aquariums is welcome. Thanks - Brian

Hey, I'm Brian and I have a passion for aquariums and fish just like most of you. I have been keeping freshwater aquariums for about 3 years now. I currently have a 20g long freshwater tank with a mixed bag of fish. I also have a 32g freshwater with a beautiful Koi Angelfish, rainbow shark, bleeding hearts and a rainbow Boesmani. Currently I started a 5 gallon nano saltwater tank. It's only been running for a day. Got the live rock and live sand in there, and have be testing my water regularly. I've read small saltwater tanks are tricky and everyone's being a real kill joy. I'm up for the challenge. I'm laid off for the winter so I have all the time in the world to get my SW tank up and running. My plan is to get inverts MAYBE a tiny fish. Anyone with polite recommendations for a newbie with marine aquariums is welcome. Thanks - Brian

Hello, welcome to AA. We won't be a kill joy unless we know your doing something wrong. There are tons of saltwater people here with 30+ years experience so enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom