Hey... Fish right? Tanks n stuff bro... Plants eh.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sheldon.Winters

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Got the gf a tank so now I take care of a tank and fish... Secretly a grift for me but shhhh, we do it together and that's neat I guess.

Set up:
10 gal eclipse1, heated with aprx. 15 watt/gal and an air pump
Fluval substrate mixed with coloured gravel (I know it's weird but the gf thinks it looks neat and it's cheaper that all fluval)

Current Fish:
4 danios Lawrence aka chunk (props if you get that), Steven, Zooey and zazzels. 2 platys Moose and Satan. 1 guppy Flow. 1 mystery snail Spike. 1 pond snail Sneaky Pete, who came in on a plant with a bunch of rams horns I got rid/getting rid of.

Some times spike forgets how to snail.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396841815.742556.jpg
He dropped off the glass, giving up on life, only to get stuck upside down because the fluval was to light to help him out... Or he was pretending to be cat playing with yarn up to you.

This is things at their best looking
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396842193.187095.jpg

This is current looks
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396842237.132846.jpg

I goofed some things up but I'm learning for my dreams of a 75 gal in the future.
Rip Elizabeth Molly Cromwell, you were one classy mafk.

You may want to buy root tabs for the Sword plant or Crypt wasn't sure which from the pic. The colored gravel hurts my eyes, but everyone starts somewhere. Clown Puke is popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha ya I know what you mean, I'm deft gona change it down the road but for now it works I guess

Ahhh well if I had the choice had the choice I would want this corsair
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396945270.609577.jpg
Sry puppy

Cool dog tho

Welcome! And love the tank :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom