Hey from Central Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JumperGirl117

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey. Newbie here. I have has betta fish before but new to plecos. Have a betta and a common pleco in a 3 gallon circle tank. Don't know the name or brand bought it two years ago. No filter or heater yet. I need a heater that WORKS. I have tried everyone from petsmart, and our Walmart doesn't have any for a three gallon tank. I am defineatly open to suggestions and defineatly have questions. No computer so if it won't show up on the iPhone I don't see it sorry.

Names Katie and I have a two year old and a 5 month old. Hubs bought the fish and now it's up to me to take care of these fish. Yay. :lol: any tips would be awesome and extremely helpful. I think I covered everything if not please let me know and I will answer it to the best of my knowledge

The Betta's name is Nemo (thanks to the 1 year old)
And we haven't named the pleco yet. I am doing my best not to kill it. I have no idea how to take care of it. It's actually extremely stressful to be honest

Welcome...
My name is Gaby nice to meet u..
So look I will send a link where u can see how to take care of plecos hope it helps..

Lfs = local fish store most of the time they are better the the big box fish stores and the people working at them know the difference between their *** and a hole in the ground if you want the name and address of one near you we will need more info or check with google

There is one around here. It painted over and everything. It looks really cool from the outside but haven't been inside yet

Hello from central Florida. Welcome to AA whatever you do if you go to Leesburg pet center take there advice with a grain of salt. If your near Orlando visit darkwater aquatics there ran by enthusiasts not someone just trying to make a buck.

Orlando is 45 minutes away depending on traffic. We will be moving by there in a few months!! Thanks for the tip!! That will defineatly come in handy soon!!

Is there any sort of trick question I could ask a LFS employee to see if they know what they are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom