Hey Guise!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dajsus13

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I've been lurking for some time as I am new to the hobby. I was actually introduced to fish keeping by a former roommate who kept a betta. I thought it was cool and decided I want a Betta. With improper information and an ignorance of the abundant help offered by this site and others, I kept loosing fish. Even after upgrading to a 3 gallon tank with filter. Not until I acquired a 5 gallon tank did I actually take the time to research and learn how to properly cycle and maintain a tank. Now my single tank is doing ok. I'm still learning but I can clearly tell my betta (Chico) is much happier than he ever was before and his homies Chachi (nerite snail) and Chubbs (Mystery Snail) provide added entertainment.

I'm excited to keep leaning more about this awesome hobby. I've convinced the missus that our living room would be much more entertaining for guests if we added a 30 gallon tank that I'll be looking to get in the next few months. Really want to make that tank spectacular so I'm ready to keep researching and using this site for advice and ideas. Thanks all and look forward to interacting with fellow hobbyists.

My Current tank.

Back
Top Bottom