Hey guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure what grade 5 means where u are but in England all we do is when there born is put them straight into quarantine to prevent any infections and they are then sold by big aqua centre or garden centres.

Bit of a shame really how they are sold,all people have to say is that they have a pond. And i'm not sure most people do.

Not sure what grade 5 means where u are but in England all we do is when there born is put them straight into quarantine to prevent any infections and they are then sold by big aqua centre or garden centres.

Bit of a shame really how they are sold,all people have to say is that they have a pond. And i'm not sure most people do.

sorry, I was a bit confusing in my post. My son told me that the grade 5 school classes were the ones that got to do the field trips to release the baby sturgeons, so hes in grade 4 and will get to release next school year.

I had to laught while I was reading your reply, because at first I thaught you were talking about kids as well, and you all put your in quarenteen at birth, LOL....

Lol.
We no what we both mean lol.
I bet Ur son is excited but has to wait another year bless.

sorry, I was a bit confusing in my post. My son told me that the grade 5 school classes were the ones that got to do the field trips to release the baby sturgeons, so hes in grade 4 and will get to release next school year.

I had to laught while I was reading your reply, because at first I thaught you were talking about kids as well, and you all put your in quarenteen at birth, LOL....

Thank you both, Tasha & Dean
:ROFLMAO::lol:

Back
Top Bottom