Hey Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yadhu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to this forum and to this hobby. Started my community tank two months ago. I have always been very amazed by fish and I was excited to dwell deeper into this hobby when I got a free 20 gallon high. So did some reading and eventually started settin it up. Did a tank cycle. Gradually I gained more knowledge and learned to hold my own in this hobby. Although I feel very attached to these fish... Lol so far I have (2) Tequila Sunrise Guppy, (3) Albino Cory Catfish, (3) Neon Tetras, (2) Cremesicle lyretail mollies, (2) Mickey Mouse plattys, (1) Goldfish -- Mr.Fat! , and recently added a baby Bushy Nose Plecostomus since I recently started getting brown algae. I know goldfish aren't recommended in tropical water but this guy has been in there since small... Somehow he survived and is probably the most active of all... I didn't have an extra bowl or tank for the goldie so had to introduce him to his current home... Got some real plants in there, but I really don't have the green thumb haha. I'm excited to join the forum to learn more from every single member of this forum so I can continue to expand my knowledge in fish-keeping.

Also I hope this doesn't sound like I over crowded the tank.... If I did, could someone please let me know? Lol I'm not adding any more in the near future btw..

Attachments

• image-2407007250.jpg
    image-2407007250.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 81
melosu58 said:
Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

Thank you! I'm actually planning on switching over to sand and a driftwood... And add couple more plants. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom