Hey guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barakis

Aquarium Advice Activist
Evening all,

I'm fairly new to the whole thing, had my fish for about 6 months now, its a nice little 65L hex tank, got 2 mollies, 11 neons, and a plec. Had major issues for the first couple of months being fed wrong info and killing fish left right and centre.

All seems to be settled now, only remaining issue is nitrates but my tap water is ph8.2 extremely hard, and about 40ppm nitrate, so very hard to tackle.

I aim to get a bigger tank, and of course more fish, but need to really get all my facts right first and get some experience, don't want to wipe out my whole stock again.

Anyway, I've babbled on long enough now, so yeah that's me, my main reason for joining is to have somewhere reliable to ask questions and get the correct info, but right now I am looking to get a correct ID on my plec, I believe it's a common, so I need to get rid before it out grows the tank, but I kinda like him so want to make properly sure first :)

Thanks guys

Cheers guys, once I get a decent pic of my plec, I'll post up and get my first question out their :)

Back
Top Bottom