hey guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
i posted earlier and have a post in the freshwater ill fish section and trying to upload an image but it keeps giving me upload failed even on the computer after cropping and lowering the size to fit the kb limit, any help so that i can post an image so people can see what im describing?

Im on my phone atm it wouldn't post on my phone but my pictures are taken in UHD which makes them huge so i went on the pc resized them and it still didn't work

I'm not familiar with the phone app now if it was on the computer I could talk you through it . I'll pm one of the other mods to help with the phone app. I'll see if he can pm you the way it works , oh and welcome to AA

I do everything on my phone . I think it is a problem for all
Mobile users rn. I can't upload either

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

I mean i could take a pic in 3 mega pixel that would probably work but i just tried with 8 mega pixel and it said failed upload again, I've also tried uploading via pc and still get the upload failed message even after cropping and sizing the pic into the jpeg parameters, and thank you for the welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome to AA!
Sorry about the image upload problem. It's happened a few times recently. The Helpdesk will be contacted so that they can look into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Please try the image upload function using the mobile app. It appears to be working now. I tried it just now (tried it one time) on another thread and the picture was successfully posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Let's see if it works

Sent from my SM-G920P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1446266624756.jpg
    1446266624756.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 61
Getting ready to convert it all over to Texas holy rock and more drift wood ith more plants, those are ruins i guesses italian/rome theme, it looks okay i just like the nature look rock, wood, plants

Back
Top Bottom