hey guys im new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandyn85

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey everyone im new and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brandyn and i am new to the aquarium world, i will be getting my brother in laws "old" 100 gallon saltwater tank in a couple days. he will be keeping his fish and rock and everything to put into his new tank. i will be getting the tank, stand, sump, and pump, according to him all i need to get is rock, sand, water and lights. i will probably rebuild the stand and build a matching hood before i set the tank up, i here is a picture of what it looks like right now at his house.

I have a lot of questions as far as getting my tank up and running. but i will post that in a different section.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 69
thanks, im just starting out so im sure ill have tons of questions. i should be ready to start getting everything put together early next week

Welcome to the salty side. Lol

Theirs plenty of people here to help with all your situations. Just remember nothing good happens fast in this hobby. Patience is the key to success.

Back
Top Bottom