Hey guys n gals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murano22s

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum my name is tim, I have a 46 gallon bow front planted community tank and if I figure out how to post a picture through my iPhone I'll add some lol. I have done reef tanks, freshwater no plants and planted though I'm new to the planted tank, so if you need advice on the first two dont be afraid to ask because I'll be pestering everyone about plants lol.

What up?!? Welcome to AA!! get some pics up now!

Press reply to thread, pres the plus sign, add pics through camera, and take a pic! (preferably many lol)

We like pics here:)

Here is some pics the close ups are of my golden nugget hiding and dwarf tears attached to rock which were nearly dead but after 4 days are coming back I may move them higher if more light will help but I'm afraid of burning them it's a 4x36 t5ho setup

Attachments

• image-2417392228.jpg
    image-2417392228.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2507953148.jpg
    image-2507953148.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image-3894415161.jpg
    image-3894415161.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 73
Murano22s said:
Here is some pics the close ups are of my golden nugget hiding and dwarf tears attached to rock which were nearly dead but after 4 days are coming back I may move them higher if more light will help but I'm afraid of burning them it's a 4x36 t5ho setup

Nice! I like your afro there! Lol

Lol thanks I'm keeping high until I have the time to tie it onto the wood then I will trim and trim for the baby tears to take over the rock and the grass to take over the substrate I will be trimming for a while

Back
Top Bottom