Hey Hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everybody, I'm an old coming member. I've been gone for a while, but hopefully I can peek back here and there. Time to catch back up on this hobby! Unfortunately all I have is a 120 and a 240 gal but they're both empty, no filtration, nothing. Just the tanks. Gonna have to get a budget set up and restock . Anyhow, if anyone remembers me, hit me up ^^ If not, hello!

Hey everybody, I'm an old coming member. I've been gone for a while, but hopefully I can peek back here and there. Time to catch back up on this hobby! Unfortunately all I have is a 120 and a 240 gal but they're both empty, no filtration, nothing. Just the tanks. Gonna have to get a budget set up and restock . Anyhow, if anyone remembers me, hit me up ^^ If not, hello!

Hey Fish,been awhile!
Glad to see you back in the forum!

sit in silence...

I think I remember you....anyways, welcome back! Looking forward to seeing threads on those monster tanks! (y)

hello and welcome back :) I have only just joined so thought I would say hi
Hello :D That's cool too, always happy to meet new people :')

I think I remember you....anyways, welcome back! Looking forward to seeing threads on those monster tanks! (y)
Possible. Not sure if I remember you or your profile picture haha. Also, you might see some soon, but as I said, I gotta free up some budget. I just dropped close to 3k~4K on a solid gaming Set up Rig. Had to get a dual monitor,a new desk, Racer Chair, a full Desktop build(from scratch), mouse, keyboard etc. It was fun to build though ^^

Hi, welcome back :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon shrimp and snail tank

Back
Top Bottom