hey im a new guy here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
:) just thought i`d say hi. my name is Michael i was born in linchburg virginia. I lived in florida for most of my life (sebring). I now live in Georiga. I have had a couple tanks before ive had livebearers, freshwater sharks, goldfish, tetras, plecos, corycats, crayfish, and danios. Im more of a freshwater person. I currently have a 10 gallon tank. It has 1 black sailfin molly, 1 black normal molly, 1 albino cory cat, and 2 crayfish. The 2 mollies have the ich right now but im taking care of it. I would love to help people and be helped some too. :)

Welcome Welcome!
there are lots of knowledgable and friendly folk here.

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to you too. We will be happy to give you advice on how to keep your fish alive in the FW forums. Oh and hhow to keep your shrimp located.

Seriously, you keep talking to me i'm going to report you, i'm not kidding, your getting really annoying and trying to say I don't know how to keep fish when I obv. have 6 healthy tanks without using any testing kit or anything, I think I know more then you.

Stop talking to me.

Seriously, you keep talking to me i'm going to report you, i'm not kidding, your getting really annoying and trying to say I don't know how to keep fish when I obv. have 6 healthy tanks without using any testing kit or anything, I think I know more then you.

Stop talking to me.
You started it with this so dont blame me
Welcome to the Family!
thank you

Back
Top Bottom