Hey I'm Beth and I'm a newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beejaymorg

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So, so far I've got a juwel 180L tank all set up, had a water test done and everything was correct so (yesterday) I've purchased two Blood parrot cichlid's and two angelfish all from the same tank at the store

Currently have two questions :)
1. Parrot fish are all fine and getting along with everybody but one angelfish is bullying the other angelfish, I know they are quite aggressive but may this calm with them being in a new tank and marking territory?

2. In a week or so when algae has built I plan on getting a pleco, with tank size and current fish, what would you recommend as potentially compatible tank buddies?

Thanks in advance ???

Thank you :) the gravel is bright red, matches my living room lol I've gone for 4 little tiger green barbs, they seem to have brought the two pairs out and made the whole tank more sociable :)

That is great! Just watch for fin nipping, as tiger barbs will nip flowing fins sometimes. The angels and parrots are big enough that I think that they will be able to fend for themselves pretty well.

Thanks, I will! I've got a super close eye on them all with them being relatively new to one another :)

Back
Top Bottom