Hey!!! Little Rock, AR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coralAnn

Aquarium Advice Activist
I live in the suburbs of Little Rock, Arkansas
I'm so excited to be a part of this forum!!! I'm new to the hobby, (6 mos now), and there are times when I really need sound advice!!! I have a 6gal Fluval Edge with live rock, lawnmower blenny, blue damsel with yellow tail, sky blue damsel, small clown fish, tiny red starfish, and a CoCo worm. I also have small coral frags of green and orange zoos and some pink and purple palys. I've got a small frag of red on green favia coral PLUS (yeah...I know it seems a bit much but space-wise it's Ok) a short-tentacled green plate disk and a long-tentacled green plate disk. Oh yeah...I've got two hermit crabs and a Nassarius snail to pick up after everyone!!! I LOVE this hobby!!! We took a trip to FT Walton beach last summer and caught lots of crabs...marine and sand. I was in heaven!!! We brought back two crabs with us. That was the spark that fueled the fire...now I can't stop. They are beautiful animals. I hope this forum can help me when I have a question. So many times I have a question about something but no one to ask for guidance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom