hey, new from the gold coast, australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joshstorm

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone

my names josh . im 21 . i live on the gold coast, australia .
i work at bunnings . its ok there haha a jobs a job.

what i really love in life are the simple pleasures, especially being able to have an aquarium. its like taking your own piece of nature like just a section of a river. yiu get to create a habitat for these beautiful creatures and they live right where we are able to watch learn the habits that you jist dont see in the wild. aldo meeting and geting to know your fish each personality is different . its great getting to know each and everyone.

I hope that i may learn and grow with time and also get to know the locals on this site :)
i study myself . freshwater fish. i love to chat . no one at mu house likes to take with mw about my fish proberly they just dont understand what im talking about hah....i love the behaviors of fish and prsonality. i hope that througj sharing our experiences we can all grow and just coincide peacefully.

peace to all
i hope to become a part of this comunity

:) feel good to be able to talk eith like minded people haha

Josh storm

I have a 59 g tank
Inhabitants are

1 zebra danio
1 leopard danio
1 pearl danio
1 guppy
1 bala shark
1 red-finned shark
1 golden gourami
1 peacock eel
3 chinese algae eaters/sucking catfish
1 cherry shrimp
3 mystery snails

Mumma.of.two said:
Hi and welcome!
Gold coast is just a hop skip and a jump away from me! Toowoomba here.

Hey! Thanks.
Yeah thats not far at all. Wow you have alot of tanks so good. Cant wait till i can get more.

Mumma.of.two said:
:D They are very addicting! Lol

You can say that again! Theyy are constantly on my mind haha
Im always thinking what additions will be good ....and i can kust stare.at them for hours.

I hit my head the other day on my tank and got a concussion

joshstorm said:
Heyy nice to meet you
Where will you be moving ?

Well originally we were going to remote NT, just got word though it will likely change to brissie. 8 weeks and counting.

Back
Top Bottom