Hey New Member... Just started out!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamiWolfee

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey my names Sami... I've just started getting into fish... My partner introduce me and I'm going mad excited with future plans for tanks!! We currently have two fish tanks both with goldfish in ( just getting started ... We're pretty much beginners ) in my partners tank we have a yellow common goldfish .. We the bought a Shubunkin to be added to his tank but they didn't get along so we went and bought another tank to keep my Shubunkin happy :) we have just bought a 100litre tank... We're not to sure of our plans for it yet... So many ideas and possibilities but we think eventually it will be a saltwater tank!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Also is anyone able help diagnose my Shubunkin's problem??? We noticed this about 2weeks after we brought him!! I've done loads of research including going bck to were I brought him from and asking them... They were clueless (pets at home) basically he has ...I can only describe it as a sort of rectal prolapse.. He's poo comes from it!! It lengthens whilst he's pooing and shrinks back once he's finished!! It doesn't seem to cause him any harm or discomfort .. I've added a photo.. It's not the best as he never stays still! It's the pink thing next to his Anal fin ... Someone once suggested I try pull it off.. But obviously I don't won't to hurt him as it looks as though it's attached/connected to his inner body organs?? ????ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413331734.925153.jpg!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413331445.681640.jpg

Sami ????? I ? My ?

Back
Top Bottom