Hey new on here looks like a lot of good ppl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shawnjohn686

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am new on here but have bin in reefing going on two years now. Started off with a 30 gallon tank. Did some stuff wrong but I think we all have no sump and all that good stuff. Tanks still up and running good and building a 75 gallon with sump. Home made stand soon to be home made canopy. If u see anything I can do better let me know thanks.For the new tank I have vertex omega 150 protein skimmer, two 1' vertex Illumina , one vortech MP40w es... Thinking about a MP10 so save some cash for the other side. Speed wave DC return pump, Has 6 speed setting. Still a lot more to go. what ATO are any of you guys using ?. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399428145.032251.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399428195.835779.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399428310.785372.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399428618.287108.jpg

Welcome, looks good so far. Does an awesome wife count for an ato?

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol, the wife saw the cost of the ato system a friend and I were playing around with, changed the no pretty fast

If she did not say anything on what I payed for my led lighting I don't think she will for an ATO lol

True enough. I asked my neighbor who has a sweet tank, says he has been using a tunze and has had no issue with it

Back
Top Bottom