Hey There

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A1C Nelson

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone. A little about me, my name is Andrew, I'm currently in the US Air Force, stationed at the NSA in Maryland, originally from Minnesota. I live in a dorm room, but the Air Force allows us to have up to a 30 gallon aquarium. Unfortunately due to the nature of what I do, I don't have that kind of time to devote to the upkeep of a 30 gal. So instead I have a 5 gal Eclipse hex that keeps my happy till i have enough time for something bigger. Right now i have 2 Corys, and 4 Serpae tetras in there. Seeing all the tanks on here in the gallery has me wanting a new tank though. lol

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

Well its good to see another AF guy on here, welcome. I'm currently stationed at Eglin and have been here the last 11 years and work in the JSPO AMRAAM.

Wow Grndhog, didn't know you were Air Force. Cool. I spent 5 1/2 years as a base comm tech. Back when the only computers I heard of were the one's in the coom center. :lol:

Wow I couldn't stand that. After 5 I had enough. We owe you a debt of thanks for serving our country. :mrgreen: Thanks :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom