Hey there!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jsantii12

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone!!! New to being a fish mom. I have just taken up on Fishing lol. I have a 20g right now, and upgrading to a 55g within the week. I currently have an Angelfish, 3 Blackfin Tetras, 1 Glass cat, 1 Rainbow Shark, and 1 Pleco. My issue comes with who I want to take over to the new tank as I want to expand my family.:fish2:

I'm a fur mom to 5 doggies, 3 boxers, 1 GSD, and my litto baby old fart Yorkie.
I'm a feather mom to 7 birdies, 4 parakeets, 1 quaker, 1 cockatiel, 1 weeny teeny lovebird. (still a baby and eating by hand):eek:

So other then my zoo, I'm a student, prior military, and just waiting to finish school in April.:dance: (Double bachelors in Accounting and Financing.) :banghead:

Oh and a boyfriend that gets to deal with my madness!!! :kiss::smitten:

Just be careful with your angel an rainbow shark as they may eventually start getting aggressive an territorial.

Hey everyone!!! New to being a fish mom. I have just taken up on Fishing lol. I have a 20g right now, and upgrading to a 55g within the week. I currently have an Angelfish, 3 Blackfin Tetras, 1 Glass cat, 1 Rainbow Shark, and 1 Pleco. My issue comes with who I want to take over to the new tank as I want to expand my family.:fish2:

I'm a fur mom to 5 doggies, 3 boxers, 1 GSD, and my litto baby old fart Yorkie.
I'm a feather mom to 7 birdies, 4 parakeets, 1 quaker, 1 cockatiel, 1 weeny teeny lovebird. (still a baby and eating by hand):eek:

So other then my zoo, I'm a student, prior military, and just waiting to finish school in April.:dance: (Double bachelors in Accounting and Financing.) :banghead:

Oh and a boyfriend that gets to deal with my madness!!! :kiss::smitten:

caught me off guard this morn spit my tea out laughing with your last line:brows:(y)

welcome to the forums glad you found us
sounds like you have your hands full with all those critters
look forward to seeing you on the forums
thanks for the wake up my eyes usually don't open full till around 10(y)

Just be careful with your angel an rainbow shark as they may eventually start getting aggressive an territorial.

Thank you, :thanks: I've been reading about that. However my rainbow shark was tiny when I got him, and seems to be fine and lays low, with often chases with the tetras. lol.

Which comes to my should I move my Angel to the 55 and start a new community with him?

caught me off guard this morn spit my tea out laughing with your last line:brows:(y)

welcome to the forums glad you found us
sounds like you have your hands full with all those critters
look forward to seeing you on the forums
thanks for the wake up my eyes usually don't open full till around 10(y)

Haha!! Glad I made you laugh. I do have my hands full but thankfully they all get along. My dogs don't like to mess with my birds since they bite the living bejesus out of them, and then my dogs don't bother with my fish because they don't like to get wet, or be around water. lol. Well one does, but we shall name him Special! lol.

Thanks I appreciate the welcome. I started around 4 months ago, and I started with a 5g, and now look at me going to a 55g... I want a 75, but I think I'll wait. I'm pretty good at this as I read a lot. Had an issue with my nitrite, but it was due to having a brand new tank. But now my numbers are beautiful :dance:!!! and have been for months!!

Back
Top Bottom