hey there everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miss M.

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi guys, my name is Maria and i just happened to come up on this site and figured i might as well become a member....i'm pretty proficient with the freshwater tanks, i have a 50 gal with a red-belly pacu and a pleco, a 25 gal with a very grumpy channel cat, and several small betta/tetra/african dwarf frog tanks. my darling roommate just got me 3 more 50 gal tanks, so i'm thinking of trying out a marine tank...always wanted one, but they can be pretty intimidating! any advice would be appreciated, and i will happily help out with any freshwater advice anyone might be needing. i've been in the FW business for a few years now, and every now and then i sorta know what i'm talking about when someone's got a question :p
cheers!

Welcome to AA Miss M!:smilecolros:

Glad to have you. Check out some of the articles on getting started and others at this site. Plan your venture into SW slowly and let us help you out. It's not as daunting as you think I'll bet! 5og is a nice startup size BTW.

C'mon. You can do it! And we'll help ya, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom