Heya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eshepler

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys & gals.

Well, it looks like I started off on the wrong foot, posting in a section I wasn't allowed to yet. You'd think after being a forum moderator I would know better and check the rules posting in each subtopic before making a thread.

Duh.

Anyways, the name's Eric, just recently got back into the fish hobby and currently have a 55g and a 75g set up, with another 55 waiting in the basement for a stand and other accessories.

My brother and I are really getting into planted aquariums and are avidly pursuing the aquascaping side of the hobby as well. We're also dabbling into the breeding realm, seeing as a number of our fish are pairing off quite nicely. More details to come in pertinent threads.

Welcome to AA! Glad to have you here. Check out our planted tank forum for tons of ideas on planted tanks.

Welcome to the site and back to the wonderful world of SALT WATER....err I mean fish keeping.

Thanks guys! Here's to hoping I can get some of my breeding problems sorted out since there is a wealth of information and people here!

Back
Top Bottom