hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JodiLynn

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I'm completley new to the forum thing, and what brought me here, was the fact that my mom is a fish lover and has recently gotten me into them too, I just set up my 1st freshwater tank with some tropicals in it, and my boyfriend and I have 2 bettas also. we have had great luck so far, but I know its always good to go someplace where people can help you if you need it and so on.. so here I am.

Welcome to AA. You can post pictures of all your aquariums and fish. And post new threads about any questions or comments you have. Hope we have what you need.

Hello and Welcome - and this is the best and only site to not only get advice but also make some friends. Your mom gave you the fish addiction. Isn't it amazing how easily the addiction spreads :D

thanks

for the welcome, its SO amazing how addicting fish are.. i used to think my mom was crazy ..talking to her goldies and buying treats and all that and now i do the same thing with my fish! the thing i find the most suprising though, is the fact i used to think fish didnt really have "feeling feelings" and now (i have a really sick betta) and im losing sleep over the fact he may be in pain.. SO anyways. fish are yes, absolutly addictive but im so glad to be here!

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom