Hi :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Judge92

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi there!

I have just recently gotten into fish and already have my own tank. First I'll tell you a bit about myself and then get into the tank and fish details :p

I'm from Ontario, Canada (woo!). I play bass guitar and have been for about 6 years. I just finished my last year of high school and am returning for one extra year.

I bought my tank and everything I needed (minus testing equipment which I never really knew about) and had it all set up for about a week. Got the water tested at the lfs and then got some nice starter fish :p. I started with a Silver molly(female) and black molly(male), as well as a pineapple platy(female) and red platy(male). Going for the pairs was a bad idea because I never really thought about fry!

I decided to just let everything go naturally and whatever happens to the fry happens. Just today(about a week after introducing the first fish) I added 4 more fish. 3 male guppies and a male ruby shark.

Anyways, it's a 29 gallon tank with 4 decorations and an assortment of fake plants. I'm new to this and so I just wanted to say hi and search for as much advice as possible

SOOOO

HI!

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom