Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pecan3.14

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Becky. I have a newer 30 gallon bow-front with a black mystery snail and two very small Ryukin Goldfish. I originally purchased the 30 gallon bow-front as an upgrade for a 10 gallon filtered and aerated tank I was keeping a small fantail in. Sad to say that it was a little bit of a waste since poor Clark didn't make it through the move. Instead of happier with more space he ended up dead. After Clark died, I waited a week or so and then decided to purchase the two Ryukin. In any case I joined this forum because problems persist. The fact that I'm apparently struggling to keep 2 goldfish alive in a 30 gallon aquarium boggles me,since I had no problem keeping Clark alive in a 10 gallon. So I joined the forum as a learning experience and in order to solicit advice. Thanks!

Hi Becky, Welcome to the site,....did you " cycle" your new 30 gal tank before you put in "Clark" ??? ...there's a million dollars worth of information given on this site and it's all free! ......enjoy your stay

Back
Top Bottom